Fruit Pizza. Try The All New Pop'N Chicken From Domino's Perfect For Dipping. Bite-Sized Chicken Lightly Seasoned With A Crispy Coating Served With BBQ Dip. Try It Now Low Prices on Pizza Recipe Book.
The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. A cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping. You can have Fruit Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar, divided.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated orange peel.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries, peach slices, banana slices, green apple slices, and blueberries.
Tip: For a quick crust, use one package of ready made sugar cookie dough rolled out to fit a pizza pan. Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries. Fruit pizza is basically the dessert equivalent of an adult coloring book—it's more of an idea than a hard-and-fast recipe, making it super easy to get creative and customize the base, the spread and the colored fruit toppings. Play around and craft your own design, using these easy ideas to help get you started!
Fruit Pizza instructions
- Let sugar cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes to soften. press into greased pizza pan. Bake at 350 for about 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely..
- GLAZE: In small saucepan combine half cup sugar, cornstarch, orange juice and lemon juice bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, milk, orange peel and remaining sugar until blend. In another small mixing bowl beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over crust..
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture. Brush all fruit with glaze. Refrigerate until chilled..
In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, orange zest and vanilla thoroughly. Add in the eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Press cookie dough into baking sheet, then pierce a couple times with a fork. Healthy Fruit Pizza This is a variation on fruit pizza that is made with a raw crust (dates / nuts) and a creamy coconut milk and honey filling. It's also no-bake fruit pizza which is great in the summer.