Mini Fruit Pizza. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! Arrange sliced fruit on top of each cookie. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
This Mini Fruit Pizza recipe is easy to make with a cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, and sliced fruit. An easy fruit pizza is the perfect summer dessert! Fruit pizza is great any time of the year but it really does well at spring and summer celebrations. You can have Mini Fruit Pizza using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Fruit Pizza
- It’s 1 packages of (16 oz) Pillsbury Ready To Bake refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookie.
- It’s 1 packages of (8 oz) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh blueberries, sliced strawberries and kiwifruit.
Everyone is enjoying the fresh fruit and bright colors are everywhere. However, decorating mini fruit pizzas keeps little hands and mouths occupied while we wrap up our dinner and conversation. That's not to say adults won't enjoy this treat, too. There's something about a soft baked cookie, tangy frosting, and juicy fruit that hits the spot.
Mini Fruit Pizza step by step
- Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 10 minute.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth..
- spread each cookie with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Arrange sliced fruit on top of each cookie. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving..
If you're not planning to serve these Mini Fruit Pizzas all at once, I'd suggest storing the components separately until you're ready to use them. Mini Fruit Pizza – classic summer dessert in bite-size! You won't be able to stop eating these simple soft sugar cookies topped with white chocolate cream cheese frosting and colorful fresh fruits. Fruit pizza is an absolute summer classic, or at least it should be. And because mini desserts are always such a hit, I made mini fruit pizzas!!