Super easy fried rice. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders In a large skillet, heat half of your vegetable oil over medium heat. In a large saute pan or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Heat the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a wok over high heat until smoking.
They're super tasty and also a really good way to use up some leftover rice and veggies. I love making my own really easy, homemade teriyaki sauce. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper. You can cook Super easy fried rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy fried rice
- You need 2 cup of cooked rice (I use a steamer).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peas (thawed).
- It’s 2 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 can of water chesnuts.
Add in the vegetables and cook until tender. Add in the rice or other leftover grain of choice. Let's be real, there are days when you can't really be bothered to make anything so these fried rice recipes are perfect for a quick and easy meal! 🍚On the. Today I would like to share with you the easiest way to put fried rice together.
Super easy fried rice instructions
- Cook rice in steamer then put in fridge to cool.
- In pan on med heat, cook peas, onions and water chestnuts with a little evoo until warm..
- Push veggies to the side of pan, add eggs. Once eggs are scrambled mix all together..
- Add rice to veggie mix well. Once mixed add soy sauce. Mix until all is incorporated and warm!.
- Add other veggies of you like. Sweet chili sauce is great with it!.
Once you try this recipe I bet it would be the comfort food that tops your. Egg fried rice is a super simple dish that can either be aside dish or really, if you pack it out, could easily be a main meal. Keyword: asian side dish, crispy fried chicken, egg fried rice, eggs, rice, soy. Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a hot wok. Fry the onion and carrot until soft then add the ginger and garlic.