3 Ingredient drop biscuits. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. For savory, cheesy biscuits, check out my Cheddar Jalapeño Drop Biscuits. Make them with jalapeños for a hint of spice, or leave them out for the best cheddar biscuits.
So light and tender, they'll melt in your mouth! These are also "drop biscuits" meaning that you do not roll and cut them out. Just scoop them into a pan and bake! You can have 3 Ingredient drop biscuits using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient drop biscuits
- You need 2 of and 1/4 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter (4oz).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk or butter milk.
- You need of The colder the butter and milk the better.
Here is how you achieve that. Tender on the outside, fluffy on the inside, it is made without yeast, without shortening, no buttermilk, and no eggs! With yeast, eggs, and butter hard to find, we've been making recipes WITHOUT them. Sift the plain flour into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar.
3 Ingredient drop biscuits step by step
- Set oven to 450. Measure flour loosely, place in mixing bowl, cut butter into chucks, use fork to cut into flour will be a corn mill like consistently..
- Add milk and mix with rudder spatula or wooden spoon. Once done you can use sheet pan lined with parchment paper or iron skillet to bake. Use a ice cream scoop or 1/4 measuring cup to scoop and place on pan/skillet. Bake 16 to 18 minutes. Feel free to butter once out and enjoy!!!.
Rub in the margarine or butter until it resembles breadcrumbs and then bring the mixture together into a large ball. Cut using a biscuit cutter (of your choice). Dip a fork in a little water and use this to flatten the biscuits. Lift off the baking tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Get your copy of Simple Comforts, Mary Berry's essential new guide to comfort cooking.