Easy Fruit Pizza Pie. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar and orange peel with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Arrange fruit on cream cheese mixture. Pie Recipes Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Recipes.
A cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping. Tip: For a quick crust, use one package of ready made sugar cookie dough rolled out to fit a pizza pan. Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries. You can cook Easy Fruit Pizza Pie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Pizza Pie
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 1 packages of Ready made Sugar Cookie Dough.
- You need of Filling or "Sauce".
- It’s 12 oz of tub of Cream Cheese Spread.
- You need 7 oz of tub of Marshmallow Creme or Fluff.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Grapes(your preference).
- It’s 4 of Kiwis(or fruit of your choice).
- You need 1 lb of Fresh Strawberries(or fruit of your choice).
The crust of fruit pizza is super easy to customize based on your preferences. Our favorites are sugar cookie dough, pie crust dough and crescent dough. Aside from tasting delicious, these three products cut way down on the prep time for fruit pizza—scratch dough takes a long time to prepare!—which means planning for parties and potlucks at the last minute just got much easier. Press cookie dough into baking sheet, then pierce a couple times with a fork.
Easy Fruit Pizza Pie instructions
- In a pie OR pizza pan spread and press your sugar cookie dough so that it covers the bottom evenly and bake according to directions this will be your "crust".
- After the crust is done, set aside and let cool completely before adding ingredients..
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese and the marshmallow creme and mix until smooth and creamy..
- Rinse, Peel and cut your Kiwis width wise.
- Rinse and cut your strawberries lengthwise..
- Cut your grapes down the middle..
- Add the filling to your crust and spread evenly..
- Top with kiwis, strawberries, grapes or whatever your fruit of choice is..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before served..
Fruit Pizza is a family favorite but I try to keep it simple. I use a disposable foil pan if I am taking this to a BBQ and put it in a pizza box. The directions here seem a little time consuming lining the pan with foil flipping the whole thing and straining the marmalade. I just melt a little apple jelly to brush on mine to make the fruit all. Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings.