Baked mexican chilli pasta. Compare a fantastic selection of Baking at Very.co.uk Today In a large bowl, combine the chili, macaroni, green chilies, and three cups cheese; mix well and spoon into the baking dish. In a separate saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions. When cooked, drain the water and stir in the meat mixture, chilli con carne, tomatoes, sweetcorn, salsa and taco seasoning mix.
Mix in half of the chilli with the pasta in the oven proof bowl. Spoon the remainder on top, making sure to cover as much of the pasta as possible. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. You can cook Baked mexican chilli pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked mexican chilli pasta
- You need 1 cup of ground meat (mutton keema).
- You need 1 cup of elbow pasta.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 pack of mexican chilli mix.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet kernel corns.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
Drain, stir into the mince and spoon into a large lasagne dish. Mix the yogurt, eggs, cheese and garlic together and season lightly. Spray a pan over a medium high heat with olive oil spray; Add onion and fry till softened. Add ground beef and garlic and cook until browned.
Baked mexican chilli pasta instructions
- Golden fry the onion with the chillies, add the meat mixture with tomatoes and spices and cook for 10 min..
- Boil the pasta and drain well, prepare the oven at 350 deg cel, coat the baking tray well with cooking spray then add all the ingredients and spread the cheese on the top layer and bake for 10min..
Add in the chopped peppers, passata, stock, tomato paste, spices, herbs and bring to a boil. In a deep skillet heat the olive oil and add the sausages. Fry until golden and add the onions. Saute for a minute and add the garlic. Add the green bell peppers, frozen corn and the tomatoes.