Blueberry Muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Method Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way.
These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 2 1/4 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 90 g of butter, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 125 g of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar.
- Make a well in centre of flour mixture. Add blueberries, milk and egg. Gently stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared holes. Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre of muffin comes out clean.
- Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve..
How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet.