The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Dinner The BEST Easy Healthy Lasagna Recipe. The cheesiest, gooiest, creamiest, BEST Easy Healthy Lasagna Recipe for dinner tonight.
Spread half the ricotta over noodles. Top with a third of the mozzarella cheese slices. A light and tasty first course that does not require long cooking and long preparations. You can cook The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane
- It’s 200 g of Egg Pasta Sheets.
- It’s 300 g of Swordfish.
- You need 400 g of Tomatoes Sauce.
- It’s 150 g of Fresh sliced hallomiun.
- It’s 1 of Eggplant.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of shallot.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe. Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane It is a simple recipe, with few ingredients but well matched to each other. Another ingredient you may not be familiar with, are the lasagna noodles. They will save you time and perhaps even you sanity, as dealing with cooked lasagna noodles is the hardest part of making baked lasagna.
The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane step by step
- Wash the eggplant, dry it and cut it crosswise into slices about half a centimeter thick..
- Soak in water aubergine slices in a large bowl, and add salt. After 20 mins. squeeze the aubergine slices in your hands, to remove as much water as possible, and dry them with kitchen towel. Fry the aubergines on both sides and drain them on absorbent kitchen paper..
- Separately, in a saucepan, sauté the garlic, onion and swordfish, diced in a little oil. Add the tomatoes sauce and a little, season with salt and pepper then cover in medium heat for 30 mins. Put the sauce aside..
- Pour a little sauce on the bottom of an oven dish. Accommodate a first layer of egg pasta sheets so as to cover the whole bottom of the baking dish..
- Cover it with a layer of swordfish sauce and another of eggplants. Layer the hallomiun cheese on the middle of the lasagna. Cover everything with the other pasta sheets and continue in layers until all the ingredients are used up..
- Finish by Pouring bechamel sauce until cover the top. Bake at 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes, Remove when a golden crust has formed on the surface..
Make Ahead: Assemble lasagna and cover it with plastic wrap. When you are ready to serve, remove it from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature. Find healthy, delicious lasagna recipes including chicken, vegetable and low-calorie lasagna. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil.