Veggie Oatmeal muffins (zero oil). Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Veggie Oatmeal muffins (zero oil) #quickbf Breakfast provides energy for whole day ,So breakfast should be nutritious & wholesome. Many of us doesnt like the taste of oats but we cant deny the health benefits of oats. Though the main ingredient of this recipe is oatmeal but it tastes really good.
In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients — oats, flour, baking powder and baking soda. It is dairy-free with no oil and no sugar. Oil: Oil is an important ingredient for light, fluffy and moist oatmeal muffins. You can have Veggie Oatmeal muffins (zero oil) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Oatmeal muffins (zero oil)
- Prepare 1 cup of steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas & corn kernels.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of diced boiled potatoes(optional).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Oil helps to bind the batter together and also crisps the edges when freshly baked. Each recipe uses melted butter or coconut oil because the flavor profile works well with the oats, but feel free to substitute for vegetable oil your personal favorite. In a small bowl, combine milk and oats. In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Veggie Oatmeal muffins (zero oil) step by step
- Soak steel cut oats in watee for overnight.Then strain the water..
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Then mix above mentioned ingredients together..
- Now take some lightly greased cupcake liners & fill the oats mixture into those linears.Then place them inside the oven & bake for 15 minutes..
- Take out the muffins once their nice & thoroughly baked. Now serve as breakfast or evening snack..
Use a whisk to combine well. While sweet muffins are a family favorite, I like to change it up a bit so meals are that much more healthy. Kids are often finicky when it comes to vegetables. Some will consider one vegetable there favorite for years and then turn their nose to it. You'll never believe the first ingredient in our Blueberry Oat Muffins is zucchini!