Simple beef stew. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Sprinkle beef with seasoned salt and pepper. This classic beef stew recipe makes sure you really make the most of each step of the cooking process to end up with a beautiful, rich, and hearty beef stew!
In a soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat until the oil blooms. Reserving the extra flour in the bowl, add the meat to the soup pot and cook until the meat is browned on all sides. Add carrot, onion, and potatoes to pot sprinkling the remaining flour over the veggies to coat. You can cook Simple beef stew using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple beef stew
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need 4 of very ripe tomatoes (blended).
- You need of Lots of onions.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous. In an oven-safe Dutch oven, brown beef in batches in oil; drain. Return all meat to the pan.
Simple beef stew step by step
- Cook your meat in medium low heat with minced ginger and garlic..
- Let it simmer until it's we'll dry, if it's lean, add oil at this point, if it's fatty then allow it to dry in it's oil..
- Add salt and onions and constantly mix it to avoid burning until your onions are transparent or caramelized. Let it stick a little in the pot until it's golden brown..
- Add in your blended tomatoes and give it a good mix until you completely undo the brownness that's stuck in the pot then cover and let it simmer to your desired thickness. You can add capsicum and Dania..
Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat. In a Dutch oven, brown beef in oil over medium heat. Stir in tomato paste, herbes de Provence and garlic; cook until fragrant and color starts to darken slightly. Cook the beef and onions until browned.