No sauce pasta recipe. De beste pasta recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Laat je inspireren en ga aan de slag. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken.
Pork and Pasta Skillet Supper Pork. ground pork, pasta, tomato sauce, onion, penne pasta, yellow squash. They all start off with dried pasta, which many chefs argue is better than fresh, but not a single one of these recipes call for a jar of sauce. Would you like any meat in the recipe? You can cook No sauce pasta recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No sauce pasta recipe
- Prepare of haldi (turmeric).
- It’s of Salt(according to taste).
- It’s of Jeera (Cumin seeds).
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- You need of Oregano seasoning.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Macroni.
- It’s of Oil.
No Sauce Pasta has a handful of ingredients. They are fresh garlic, olive oil, hot pepper flakes, and cheese. You can mince garlic either with a knife, mash it through a press or use a mortar and pestle. I have a wooden one which is common in the Caribbean and Latin American kitchens.
No sauce pasta recipe step by step
- First take a pan add water, salt, and oil after 2-3mins add macaroni to it and let it cook for 4 -7 mins or till the macaroni turns soft; strain it.
- Then it another pan add oil jeera,haldi,salt and onion let it cook for 2 min.
- After that add boiled macaroni oregano seasoning and Chilli flakes and let it cook for 2 more mins mix alll the masala well.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
So, to get you thinking outside the red-sauce box, we've rounded up pasta recipes that skip the red sauce in favor of other flavors. Pasta water is the secret ingredient in this super light no-cook sauce. Just mix it with Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and juice, fresh mint, olive oil, and red-pepper flakes. Place carrots and beets, one can at a time, into a blender and blend until smooth. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.