chocalate chip cookie cake with powdered sufar icing. To make the frosting, beat together the butter, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar. Add additional milk as needed to make a fluffy and smooth frosting. To decorate the cookie cake, pipe dollops of chocolate frosting on the top of the cookie using a large open star tip.
This helps make a fluffy frosting too. Turn off the mix and run a spatula under and around the frosting to make sure all ingredients are incorporated. Place the first cake layer on the board, with the chocolate cookie crust on the bottom. You can have chocalate chip cookie cake with powdered sufar icing using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocalate chip cookie cake with powdered sufar icing
- It’s 2 1/4 of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulate sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 oz of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Make sure to get eye level with the cake to ensure it is level. Start with a box of chocolate cake mix and add a few ingredients like sour cream and chocolate chips to make a moist, intensely-flavored chocolate cake that will win you First Prize from your friends and family.. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered. Chocolate Frosting with Cocoa Powder and Powdered Sugar is a must-have recipe.
chocalate chip cookie cake with powdered sufar icing step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- combine butter and sugar beat until fluffy then add vanilla and eggs; beat until smooth; add dry ingredients to Creamed mixture; mix well.
- stir in chocalate chips.
- put cookie dough in a spray greased 8by8 baking dish.
- bake for 15-20 min. when done top it off with powder sugar icing on my recipes!.
This icing can be made stove-top or in the microwave and just takes minutes to stir together. It goes well on cakes and cupcakes. Combine the sugar, butter, and milk in a saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved. Increase the heat and bring the mixture to a boil for just one minute, stirring constantly.