Easy Egg Fried Rice. Low Prices on Egg Fried Rice Looking For Fried Rice Recipes? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cook the rice following pack instructions, then drain, spread it out to steam-dry and set aside.
In a wok heat up the veg oil and add the whites of the spring onions and the garlic. Fry your chosen additions such as veg or prawn in a wok, or pan, until cooked. Then, add your rice and warm through. You can cook Easy Egg Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Fried Rice
- You need of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare of white rice (precooked).
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil (divided).
Push the rice to one side of the wok and pour in the egg. Once the egg hits the bottom, it will begin to cook. Add the onion and pepper, then season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium, add the cooked.
Easy Egg Fried Rice instructions
- Steam frozen peas and carrots until tender..
- In separate pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium high heat. Scoop precooked white rice into pan. Stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Add peas and carrots to rice. Then drizzle soy sauce over to taste. Stir..
- In a small pan, heat tbsp of oil and pour eggs into pan. Allow to cook almost all the way through and flip. (No worries if the egg breaks, it's all the same)..
- Remove from pan once cooked and cut egg into pieces. Mix into rice..
Fill a roomy saucepan with water, bring to the boil and tip in a heaped teaspoon of salt – the water will bubble furiously. Pour in the rice, stir once and return to the boil, then turn the heat down a little so that the water is boiling steadily, but not vigorously. Fry for a further minute then add the egg and stir into the vegetables. When the egg is cooked add the cooked rice and combine with the vegetables and egg. Add the soy sauce to coat the rice and serve.