Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown. In this video, let's see how to make 'Bread Pizza' at home. You don't need a pizza base if you're craving for pizza! Do try this recipe & like, share and subscribe to 'The Foodie'.#BreadPizza #TheFoodie Craving for Pizza?
Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids' parties and most of them will love this. To make it taste very close to the regular real pizza, use a good pizza sauce and choose the toppings that are generally used to make a pizza. You can have Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown
- Prepare 4 of Breads(white or brown).
- Prepare 1 of medium size capsicum.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 100 gms of boiled sweetcorn.
- Prepare of Salt,pepper,chat masala and chilli flakes and oregano.
- Prepare of Pizza pasta sauce/tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Cheese dips.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
Lay the rolls cut-side up on a large baking sheet. Top each half with marinara sauce (or pesto for the tomato basil pizzas), followed by the. Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo) Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings.
Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown instructions
- Take bread slices spread pizza sauce/ketchup,,now add cheese sauce and dips..I hv readymade cheese dip..if u dont have then u can made it by adding (3 spoon mayonnaise+1 spoon fresh cream+1 spoon tomato ketchup…
- Now add sliced onions,capsicum, and sweet corns.and anu veggies of ur choice…now Sprinkle salt,pepper and chat masala..now add mozerralla cheese..now ready to bake..u can also add olives and jalepenos…
- Now pre heat the oven at 160° C for 5 mins meanwhile grease the tawa with melted butter (in butter add 50gms of butter+some chopped chilli flakes and oregano)it will enhance the taste. and bake for 6-8 mins.. and add chilli flakes and oregano serve with sauce and dips of ur choice.and enjoy.
- U can also make it on tawa..heat tawa and grease it..put the slices on tawa,cover with lid and bake fr 5-6 mins..
Of course the taste of bread pizza is different than the original Veg Pizza. Cut each biscuit into quarters; toss with pizza sauce. Place in dish; sprinkle with cheese. Place bread on top of rimmed baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, brush half of garlic/butter/oil mixture evenly over cut surfaces of bread, making sure to get plenty of bits of garlic and aromatics.