Cheesy muffins. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Measure the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Mix the butter, egg and milk together in a jug.
Otherwise, give it another minute or two before testing again. Melt the butter or margarine in a small saucepan over low heat. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and paprika. You can cook Cheesy muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy muffins
- It’s 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped capcicum.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chilly flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped Tulsi leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
In a smaller bowl mix together the eggs and milk and then add the melted butter or margarine. These savoury muffins won't last long in your house. They are deliciously moist and packed full of flavour. Enjoy for breakfast, brunch, lunch or as a snack.
Cheesy muffins step by step
- Ek mixing bowl me uper ke sare ingredients mix karke lumpy mixture ready karein.
- Cup cake ke mould me batter ko pore karein or otg ko180 pe preheat karein or cup cake ko12_15 min bake karein.
- Shredded cheese spread karein or thanda hone ke baad ketchup ke sath serve karein.
Interesting combination of ingredients make it an ideal accompaniment to homemade soup, stew or light salad. Also school lunchboxes These Cheese Muffins will disappear in seconds! Quick and easy, sinfully more-ish, these savoury muffins are buttery and garlicky with golden crusty tops and fluffy moist insides. Keep a stash for snacking, pop them in lunch boxes or serve a basket of these with dinner! Cheese Muffins – a great savoury muffin recipe!