Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily.
Instructions In a large greased skillet, arrange refrigerated biscuits in a single layer. Spoon pizza sauce over the biscuits and spread out evenly. Switch out the marinara red sauce for a BBQ or Alfredo sauce. You can cook Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (monterrey jack and cheddar mix).
- Prepare 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of jalapenos.
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion and green pepper mix.
- Prepare can of cooking spray.
Replace the pepperoni with ham, sausage or bacon. Leave off all the meat and load up your easy biscuit pizza with veggies: mushrooms, peppers, tomato slices and red onions. Skip the shredded cheese and use full slices instead. Flatten each biscuit onto a baking sheet.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° then coat an 8 x 12inch pan with cooking spray..
- Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between..
- Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer..
- Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!.
Top each biscuit with cheese and pepperoni (and any other pizza toppings). The biscuits cook up a tender almost flakey crust that's absolutely luscious. Topped with your favorite pizza sauce and your favorite pizza toppings, it just can't be beat. The circulating air that is the cooking element for air fryers heats the pizzas evenly creating the ideal crust. Have this biscuit deep dish pizza tonight.