Cream of Corn Fritters. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! This is basically a corn pancake.
It's a simple snack that kids and adults will love. Fluffy and light, these are great to serve at brunch, with a salad or as an appetizer for dinners. POSSIBLE DIETS : Low Calorie, Vegetarian. You can have Cream of Corn Fritters using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Corn Fritters
- It’s 20 ounces of white cream of corn.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- You need 4 cups of buttermilk self rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
Melt the fat in. on both sides. Corn Fritters also make a fabulous cooked lunch. They can also be frozen and heated in the microwave. Any other pan should be given a light spray of oil before each batch of corn fritters.
Cream of Corn Fritters step by step
- Mix the cornbread mix, creamed corn, and buttermilk. Set aside 20 minutes..
- Stir in the eggs. Heat the oil and spoon in the dough a dessert spoon at a time..
- Turn as needed. When the fritters are done move to paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
How to make the best corn fritters! In a large bowl, stir together the corn kernels, flour, sugar, baking powder, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir in the eggs and heavy cream until the batter is well-combined. Line a plate with paper towels. Coat the bottom of a large sauté pan with vegetable oil and place it over medium-high heat.