2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. I made 'Self-Rising Flour' from AR to use in the recipe. I doubled the recipe so I could use my large pizza pan. Put the flour and yogurt in a large bowl and mix with a fork until a shaggy dough forms.
This SKINNY pizza crust is soft and has nice crispy edges. Place dough on parchment; cut dough in half. Transfer dough and parchment to baking sheet. You can have 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- You need 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
Carefully transfer the dough to a lightly floured baking sheet. Spread the sauce evenly across the dough, sprinkle on the cheese, and top with pepperonis. Pizza crusts, pizza bases, pizza dough- Whatever you call it, it's still the same- A thick, chewy, doughy base PERFECT to load up! Quick, easy, delicious, and WW friendly too!
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
Can cook in the oven or air fryer. Even my kids request this and they can eat whatever kind of dough they want. This Weight Watchers pizza dough is quick and easy to make. No yeast and no waiting for the dough to rise. How do you make ww pizza dough with just two ingredients?