Simple beef stew. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Advice & Inspiration To Prepare For Your Next Adventure.
Mom's Hearty Beef Stew with Dumplings. Sprinkle beef with seasoned salt and pepper. In an oven-safe Dutch oven, brown beef in batches in oil; drain. You can have Simple beef stew using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple beef stew
- You need 1/2 kg of meat.
- You need 1 piece of garlic and ginger (crushed).
- Prepare 1 of onion(chopped into cubes).
- You need 1 of tomato(chopped into cubes).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg powder and chilli powder(optional).
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of dhania leaves (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of warm warm.
Return all meat to the pan. Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous.
Simple beef stew step by step
- Heat the cooking oil on a sufuria then add your meat, let it cook for 3mins then add your onions cook until soft then add your garlic and ginger..
- Let it simmer for some little time then add you tomato cook it then add your salt, nutmeg and chilli powder, add your warm water and let it become thick then add your dhania leaves, and remove your beef stew from the heat. Serve with your favorite dish.
Toss the beef cubes in the flour until coated. In a soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat until the oil blooms. Reserving the extra flour in the bowl, add the meat to the soup pot and cook until the meat is browned on all sides. Add carrot, onion, and potatoes to pot sprinkling the remaining flour over the veggies to coat. Add the potatoes and carrots during the last hour of cooking, and the peas just before serving.