Blueberry muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably.
These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. You can have Blueberry muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk, eggs, butter (melted and cooled) and vanilla essence..
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the wet mixture. Add the blueberries and fold everything together..
- Divide the butter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 F for 20-25 min.
- Transfer in a rack and let them cool completely..
Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Take care not to overwork the mixture. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes.