Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Sometimes, sugar and spices are also added to corned beef recipes. Corned beef is featured as an ingredient in many cuisines. Corned beef is beef that has been cooked and preserved using salt. You can cook Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom
- It’s of Beef Sirloin.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Corn.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom (condensed).
- Prepare of McCormick Broiled steak seasoning.
- It’s of Black pepper.
You're most likely to find it sold in cans in the tinned goods aisle of the supermarket. Corned beef is delicious with potatoes in. Baked corned beef develops a fabulous crispy crust. Before you bake it, however, you must boil it to remove some of the curing salt.
Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom instructions
- Season beef sirloin with McCormick broiled steak seasoning.
- Heat pan with a little oil. Saute the sliced onions and bits of garlic..
- Add the seasoned beef and cook until meat turns light brown. Add water and let it simmer until meat is tender..
- Add the cream of mushroom and the corn. Add water if needed..
- Season the mixture with black pepper. Let it simmer making sure meat is tender..
- Note that a little sugar and water can be added if sauce is too salty..
Place the corned beef in a large pot and cover with water. Discard the water and repeat to draw out more of the salt. Corned beef is a popular meat for St. Patrick's Day meals and comforting boiled dinners, but don't wait for spring to enjoy the flavorful meat. The most common cuts of corned beef are the brisket; either flat cut or point cut.