Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS. Mix it well on low flame. Start adding milk to the mixture in parts and simultaneously whisk it to a thick and smooth paste. Increase heat to medium and whisk water into roux until smooth.
Boil them until al-dente (cooked but not very soft). Continue heating and stirring the white sauce until it starts to thicken and comes to a simmer. The sauce should be just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. You can have Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS
- Prepare 250 gms of Penne Pasta.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- You need 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s as required of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare as required of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need as required of Green capsicum.
- You need as required of Mushrooms.
- Prepare as required of Sweet corn.
- You need as required of Brocolli.
- It’s as required of Carrots.
- Prepare as required of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes (optional).
Season the white sauce to taste. The recipe gives a medium bowl of medium thick white sauce and can be used for pasta dishes like White sauce pasta, Veg pasta or baked dishes like Mac and cheese. You can use salted or unsalted butter. White sauce or béchamel sauce is a simple sauce created with flour, butter and milk as its primary ingredients.
Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS step by step
- Add one tsp oil to boiling water and cook one packet of pasta (250gms). Drain and keep aside..
- Saute veggies in a pan. Take 1 tbsp oil. Add 5-6 cloves of chopped Garlic. Chop and fry veggies of your choice. I have used Red and yellow bell peppers, green capsicum, mushrooms, sweet corn, carrots, broccoli and onion. Fry for 2-3 mins and set aside..
- Take 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add two tbsp maida (all purpose flour). Mix it well on low flame. Start adding milk to the mixture in parts and simultaneously whisk it to a thick and smooth paste..
- Add the sautéed veggies to the white sauce and mix well..
- Add the boiled pasta to the white sauce. Mix well. Garnish with cheese, coriander, oregano and chilli flakes. (Optional).
While the sauce originated in France and is the foundation of French cuisine, it has also been extensively used in Italian recipes for generations. You'll finish cooking it in the sauce. Hot white sauce pasta is ready to serve. Garnish with oregano seasoning and chilli flakes. Finally, add a bit of salt and a dash of white pepper.