My simple beef stew. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Simple and hearty beef stew I make for my family. In a medium mixing bowl put flour and teaspoon each salt and pepper, mix.
In an oven-safe Dutch oven, brown beef in batches in oil; drain. Return all meat to the pan. Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf. You can have My simple beef stew using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My simple beef stew
- You need 1 kg of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of barbecue spice.
- It’s 1 of chilli beef stock cube.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 packet of brown onion souo.
When chilly weather starts to creep in, there's only one food that can really warm my bones: a hearty and flavor-packed beef stew. Pair a big bowl of it with a slice or two of buttered homemade bread and I'm as cozy as can be. My go-to is Taste of Home's Deputy Editor James Schend's beef stew recipe, which is hands-down the best beef stew I've ever had. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high.
My simple beef stew instructions
- Rinse meat and put to boil until soft add,onion potatoes_and spices continue cooking and add stock cube then just before serving thicken with brown onion soup.
- Served with rice,cabbage and butternut.
Crackling homemade bread makes a hearty stew extraordinary. Add potatoes, mushrooms, onion, carrots, and garlic; cover with beef broth. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and rosemary. This classic French beef stew, otherwise known as Beef Bourguignon, is the ultimate comfort food. Chunks of well-marbled beef are seared in olive oil and then gently braised with garlic and onions in a wine-based broth.