Vanilla mini cookies with strawberry icing. Before you jump to Vanilla mini cookies with strawberry icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix just until combined and smooth. Add the chilled strawberry puree to the bowl, and continue to beat until well blended. Add the last cup of confectioners sugar and beat until thick. You can cook Vanilla mini cookies with strawberry icing using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla mini cookies with strawberry icing
- Prepare 2 spoon of soft butter.
- You need 2 spoon of powder sugar.
- Prepare of Few drops vanilla essence.
- It’s 5 spoon of maida.
- It’s 1 spoon of milk.
- Prepare 5 spoon of icing sugar.
- You need 1 drop of pink food colour.
- Prepare 2 drops of strawberry essence.
Make sure your strawberry sauce is cold before adding it to the buttercream. Beat in the vanilla and the rest of the powdered sugar about ½ cup at a time until the desired sweetness & thickness is reached. If the icing seems too thick, add in a tablespoon of whipping cream. In a large saucepan, whisk together water and cornstarch until smooth.
Vanilla mini cookies with strawberry icing step by step
- Whisk soft butter add powder sugar,whisk it again, add vanilla essence, maida,milk..mix together.
- Roll coin size cookies…bake it for 10 to 13 min…do not turn the colour,.
- Keep it side for cool down, take icing sugar add 1 tbspn milk whisk it for 2 to 3 min, add pink colour and strawberry essence mix it.
- Take 1 cookie apply this frosting and put another cookies on the same.
Add strawberries, sugar and salt; stir well. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring often. Beat butter with a heavy-duty stand mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gently fold in chopped fresh strawberries. Add confectioners' sugar, strawberry powder, cream, and vanilla extract with the mixer running on low.