Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral. Buy Casseroles – We carry all Material, Type and Capacity options! Drop biscuits (I used busquick) into a greased square lasagna pan. Begin baking while you start to mix soup.
In a very well greased casserole dish, lay out biscuits. In a large pan, brown ground beef. While beef cooks, smoosh biscuits to make a layer across the bottom of the pan. You can cook Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral
- It’s 1 packages of Buscuit mix.
- You need 1 can of Progresso Chicken and dumpling soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Grated cheese.
Place the quartered biscuits on the bottom of the baking dish. Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, using a spoon to crumble the. Gently fold half of them into the chicken mixture. Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan.
Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral instructions
- Drop biscuits(I used busquick) into a greased square lasagna pan. Begin baking while you start to mix soup.
- On the stove top mix soup, garlic, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- When biscuits are just about done (10-15 min) pull them out and pour soup mixture over them.
- Add cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Let stand for ten minutes and enjoy!!.
Sprinkle with the second cup of cheese and add remaining biscuits to top of casserole. Then use a cutter to cut out the biscuits. In a small bowl combine melted butter with crushed ritz crackers until combined. Evenly spread the cracker mixture over the top of the casserole. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient.