Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Quick & Easy Beef Stew Recipe. Follow this easy beef stew recipe to learn how to make beef stew in no time! You can have Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew
- It’s 400 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Demi-glace sauce.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 200 grams of Red wine.
- It’s 200 grams of Tomato juice.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese (optional).
In a medium mixing bowl put flour and teaspoon each salt and pepper, mix. Toss the beef cubes in the flour until coated. In a soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat until the oil blooms. This step helps add extra flavor to the meat.
Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew instructions
- Cut the carrot and onion into bite-size pieces. Stir-fry with butter..
- Add the tomato juice, water, and demi-glace sauce to Step 1, and simmer for 20 minutes over medium heat. Meanwhile, in a pot or different frying pan..
- Stir-fry the beef, and add the red wine. Simmer until the amount of red wine is reduced by half..
- Combine Step 2 and Step 3, add the potatoes, then simmer for about 20 more minutes over low heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and it's done..
Coating the beef also helps to thicken the overall stew a bit. Beef stew meat breaks down and becomes more tender the longer you cook. Two hours is typically the sweet spot for beef stew unless you're cooking a slow-cooker stew. You can also follow our best tips for tenderizing meat. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.