pizza dough – cheese and garlic crusted. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Get Pizza now with Uber Eats. Your food favourites delivered to your door. Get Pizza now with Uber Eats.
Top with a light sprinkling of salt and pepper, if desired. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Top with a light sprinkling of salt and pepper, if desired. You can have pizza dough – cheese and garlic crusted using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pizza dough – cheese and garlic crusted
- You need 250 gallon of flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 of packet – easy blend yest.
- It’s 25 gallon of cheese.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Top with desired toppings and sprinkle with cheese. Whisk together the all-purpose flour, semolina flour, salt, and garlic powder. Add the active yeast mixture and butter into the dry ingredients.
pizza dough – cheese and garlic crusted instructions
- preheat oven to 210° or gas 7.
- grease baking tray.
- chuck all ingradients into a bowl except cheese, water and garlic.
- mix ingredients with fingers in bowl gradually adding the water as you go you may not need it all.
- when the dough has a sticky spoungy texture take it out and put on a flour covered worktop and need it for 10 mins.
- roll it out using flour covered rolling pin into any shape that fits onto the tray.
- leave on tray and crusher the clove and great the cheese then spread round edge of the dough.
- turn up edges of dough round the cheese and garlic to make a crust.
- now all you need to do is add a topping of your choice if using cheese add about 50g.
- then put in oven and leave for around 20minutes.
The refrigerated pizza crust works well as the flat bread base. I crushed the garlic and even though I am a garlic lover I think I will cut back by at least one clove the next time (personal taste preference). On a lightly floured surface, roll half the dough out into a circle, and place on a pizza pan. Brush melted Garlic Butter all along the crust. In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, oregano, pepper and garlic powder; spread over crust.