Beef Stew | Easy Beef Stew Recipe. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk In a large dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat, heat oil. Beef stew meat breaks down and becomes more tender the longer you cook.
Chunks of tender beef are cooked with shallots in a rich aromatic tomato sauce. Serve with boiled rice and a good supply of crusty bread to mop up the rich sauce! Combine the flour and pepper in a bowl, add the beef and toss to coat well. You can have Beef Stew | Easy Beef Stew Recipe using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew | Easy Beef Stew Recipe
- It’s 1 kg of beef, pre-boiled.
- Prepare 1 of medium-size green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- It’s 1 of medium-size red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium-size yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of small ginger.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of royco mchuzi mix.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 3 cups of beef stock.
Add the beef a few pieces at a time; do not overcrowd. Beef stew is a classic dinner staple in so many households around the world. There are soup and stew adaptations of beef stew like my favorite Easy Hamburger Soup and cultural variations like Hungarian Goulash, but this classic beef stew recipe is a favorite for me! How To Make Beef Stew SUPERB beef stew!
Beef Stew | Easy Beef Stew Recipe step by step
- Chop or dice the tomatoes.
- Chop the onions..
- For the bell peppers, chop them the matchstick style..
- Mince the ginger and garlic..
- Into the pre-heated sufuria, add in the cooking oil then onions and cook them till some are brownish in color yet soft..
- Add in the minced ginger and garlic and cook for a few seconds..
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes till they are very soft..
- Add the spices and let them cook for just 10 seconds..
- Add the soy sauce and cook for 20 seconds..
- In goes the bell peppers and cook them for 20 seconds as well..
- Add the beef and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, before adding the beef stock and cooking it for an additional 3 minutes..
- Your stew is ready to be served while still hot..
I took the great base recipe, and tweaked it with a compilation of reviewer recommendations. The end result is a winner, to be sure. This Beef Stew is the best version I've ever tasted, by far. It has rich flavors and texture, without any red wine or flour. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat.