Strawberry Frosting for Cake, Cookies and other Desserts. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders A luscious fresh strawberry vanilla frosting that's perfect for cakes, cupcakes, cookie fillings and or when you want a sweet spoon of deliciousness! This post is being sponsored by my friends at Rodelle Inc. to showcase one of my FAVORITE products from them – Rodelle Vanilla Bean Paste.
This strawberry frosting recipe would taste great on yellow cupcakes, these strawberry cupcakes, and this fluffy yellow cake recipe. It has a great punch of fresh strawberry flavor and the prettiest pink color. The best part is no strawberry extract or food coloring is needed to achieve either the flavor or color. You can cook Strawberry Frosting for Cake, Cookies and other Desserts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Frosting for Cake, Cookies and other Desserts
- You need 300 gms of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Strawberry.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 500 gms of Icing Sugar.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Ice and cold water.
- Prepare of Sprinkles (Optional).
Celebrate springtime and the arrival of fresh strawberries with this Strawberry Frosting. We love including the freshest ingredients in our recipes, so stock up on strawberries while they're in season. Whether you're using it to dress up vanilla cupcakes, make a layer-cake masterpiece, cover an ice. I wanted REAL strawberry frosting for my Real Strawberry Cupcakes and could not find an acceptable recipe.
Strawberry Frosting for Cake, Cookies and other Desserts step by step
- Heat 1 tsp of butter in pan and add strawberry. Ince strawberrt starts eliminating water add sugar and pinch of salt. And cook it till it become gel. And first cool it down and later store it in fridge for atleast an hour.
- Take one steel and on large glass bowl. In glass bowl add ice and salt and place steel bowl top of it. Pour all butter in that bowl and bit it till it become foamy and double of its size. In that foam start adding strawberry gel by tbsp and mix it with spatula. Once it get mix add icing sugar in it..
- Now once again bit it on high speed. Keep adding ice and cold water to maintain temperature. Once it starts holding peaks store in fridge for and hour. And later use it for frosting..
I wanted an intense strawberry taste without using an extract or gelatin. I came up with this recipe using a strawberry puree reduction that is truly the strawberry-est. There are so many reasons that strawberry frosting is bound to be on top of your next dessert, the flavor, and ohhh… the gorgeous color, it compliments so many items, from vanilla baked items, chocolate items, even red velvet, and strawberry is a great flavor. You can even bake a batch of your favorite oatmeal cookies and sandwich this frosting between them! Editor's Tip: Cakes and other baked goods frosted with cream cheese frosting should be wrapped and refrigerated to prevent.