No yeast pizza dough. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. The remarkable thing about this easy pizza dough is that it contains no yeast — and no yeast means no waiting. Yeast is another item that is hard to come by these days.
Yeast converts sugar into carbon dioxide gas, which in turn creates air pockets and causes the dough to rise. Chilled cheese – no yeast pizza dough needs to be cooked a touch longer than yeast pizza to achieve the same slightly crispy exterior on the crust edges, and to get a bit of colour. So you get slightly more brown patches on the cheese than ideal. You can have No yeast pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No yeast pizza dough
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
Gather dough together and press into a ball. This dough is not very finicky and it will tell you what it needs. No Yeast Pizza Dough – Step-by-Step Instructions. Ingredients for No Yeast Pizza Dough.
No yeast pizza dough instructions
- Mix dry ingredients. add water and oil. Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff. add more water..
- The dough will be soft, nit sticky. knead on flour board for 3- 4 minutes.
- roll out to suit ur thickness .Place your choice of topping the bake for 15 for thin base or 25 minutes if thick..
Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Measure water (I use warm water) and add oil to it. Dump wet ingredients into dry ingredients. You will probably need to add a bit more water (I did). The first time I skipped the yeast, I was doubtful the pizza dough would have the same bite as the classic yeasted version, but all doubts were erased the second I started kneading this dough.