Our Family Recipe For Baked Sweet Potato Cream. Stock tools & supplies for your garden. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Quick And Easy Sweet Peppers Recipe Explore Our Recipe Collection This is a recipe I've been making for several years now, and now I'm passing it on to you!
Perfect for A Quick & Delicious Meal. The sweet potato recipe looks delicious! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. You can cook Our Family Recipe For Baked Sweet Potato Cream using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe For Baked Sweet Potato Cream
- You need 400 grams of Japanese sweet potato (Naruto Kintoki variety).
- You need 50 grams of Butter or margarine.
- You need 50 grams of Heavy cream (or milk).
- It’s 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Brandy.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla essence.
Poke several holes into each sweet potato with the tines of a fork. Drizzle sweet potatoes with vegetable oil and sprinkle on salt. Top a baked sweet potato with tomatoes, meatballs, cheese and chilli for a quick, easy and tasty supper. Rub the sweet potato all over with half a teaspoon of the olive oil and some salt.
Our Family Recipe For Baked Sweet Potato Cream step by step
- Wash and dry the sweet potato. Wrap up in aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 250 ℃ for 1 hour (if you steam or boil the potatoes the flavor will be different from when you bake them.).
- Peel off the skins and remove any hard parts. The net weight after peeling was 370 g. You can either puree it in a food processor, or pass it through a sieve at this point if you like..
- Mash the potatoes and put in a pot. Add the butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, lemon juice, and brandy and heat over medium heat. If it's still a bit too stiff, add milk..
- Use a wooden spatula to knead and mix. Once it's stiff enough to be squeezed out of a pastry bag, remove from the heat and add the egg yolk (also add vanilla essence if you like)..
- Pass the mixture through a sieve. If you do it at the beginning it'll be stiff and may take a lot of time. If you do it at this stage it takes a lot less time..
- Put the cream in a pastry bag fitted with a star-shaped tip, and pipe it out into small baking cups or cocottes in a circular motion..
- Bake in the oven at 200 ℃ until browned on top, and they're done. I made these in small paper cups..
Let potatoes cool slightly and then peel. In a mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes. Master the art of the perfect baked sweet potato with our delicious fillings and toppings, from smoked mackerel and dill yogurt to smoky beans or blue cheese. Wash the sweet potatoes, prick them with a sharp knife, then sprinkle with a little sea salt. Bake them on the top shelf of the oven for.