Blueberry Muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Method Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way.
These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes.