Baked Hyderabadi Toast. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! I innovated by baking in Airfryer.instead of frying (originally it is prepared with deep frying).
Add Worcestershire sauce/ lemon juice , green chillies, salt to taste and corriander leaves to it. Hyderabadi Toast is a chatpata chaat like open toast. Take othe slice of bread and spread t -. You can have Baked Hyderabadi Toast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Hyderabadi Toast
- Prepare 4 slices of white bread.
- It’s 1 of recipe of batata wadas mixture (it's recipe shared before).
- You need As required of Maida thin paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped & boiled carrot,french beans, green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 slice of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dates(khajur) chutney.
- You need 1/4 cup of garlic chutney.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green coriander chutney.
- It’s For of garnishing:.
- It’s As required of Besan Sev.
- Prepare 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Hyderabadi Toast is a very popular snack from the streets for Hyderabad. Hyderabadi Toast is a mouthwatering snack. When they are still hot or warm, you need to serve them. Smear green chutney, tamarind chutney, and red chutney..
Baked Hyderabadi Toast instructions
- Make batata wada mixture as per my recipe shared in baked batata wada. Boil finely chopped french beans, carrot,green peas add green chillies ginger paste,garam masala, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well and keep aside. Cut bread slices to make triangular shape slices. Take 1/2 cup maida,add enough water,a pinch of salt make semi thick paste..Keep all ingredients ready..
- To assemble..Take 2 triangular shape bread slices. On it spread batata wada mixture..as shown..
- On them press mix vegetables mixture..as shown..
- Spread maida paste on prepared bread slices.. Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil on each slice as shown. Place them in Airfryer..
- Bake for 7-8 mins at 180 temperature..
- Spread red Khajur chutney, garlic chutney and green coriander chutney as shown..
- On it sprinkle besan sev, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves..
- Serve Baked Hyderabadi Toast with tomato sauce and green coriander chutney..
Hyderabadi Toast is a classic toasted bread preparation with authentic Hyderabadi flavours. The bread slices are stuffed with potatoes, sauce and chutneys before toasting or grilling them. Serve hyderabadi toast with cheese and tomato chili sauce. Place one deep-fried bread on a clean dry surface. Apply a portion the potato mixture evenly over it.