Simply pesto pasta baked. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! This simple pesto pasta bake is a vegetarian main dish which is perfect for feeding a crowd. Giant pasta shells are stuffed with a creamy ricotta and pesto filling then baked with homemade tomato sauce and mozzarella. You can cook Simply pesto pasta baked using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simply pesto pasta baked
- You need 200 g of any meat raw or cook.
- It’s 200 g of some veggies if you desire.
- You need 500 g of cook any pasta.
- You need 200 ml of pesto sauce (ready made).
- It’s 50 g of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 200 g of mozzarella.
Stuffing shells might sound like a faff but I promise it's worth it 🙌 You can't beat that pesto flavour. Drain well, then return to the pan with the pesto and half the Parmesan. Toss well, then tip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. While both the pasta and veggies are cooking, preheat your oven to a broil and make the pesto.
Simply pesto pasta baked instructions
- Prepare the ingredients, on this ones I have a crab stick and a paysanne of ham..
- Gently saute the ham and crab with chopped garlic, pour in the hot pasta mixed it properly and evenly, season with salt and pepper, lower the heat, pour the pesto sauce, mix evenly simmer for 4 minutes, transfer the pasta to a baking bowl spread mozzarella on top bake in a oven until mozzarella gets nice and gratinated. enjoy..
Simply add all pesto ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until a sauce forms. Once all the ingredients are cooked, drain the pasta and remove veggies from heat. Add cooked pasta and veggies to a large baking or casserole dish. Second, I saved myself a pan to wash by just tossing the pasta with the pesto (I used homemade) and butter. This mix of pasta and pesto is a delicious, traditional classic – by all means add the pesto "to taste.