very easy home made biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Put the butter in a bowl and.
Add butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, mix, then add the flour and mix well. Line two large baking sheets with baking parchment and lightly dust your work surface with flour. You can cook very easy home made biscuits using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of very easy home made biscuits
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
Cut the dough in half and roll out to a ½ cm thickness. Sift the plain flour into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar. Rub in the margarine or butter until it resembles breadcrumbs and then bring the mixture together into a large ball. Cut using a biscuit cutter (of your choice).
very easy home made biscuits instructions
- preheat oven 400°.
- pour 1 Tbs. oil into the bottom of a glass 9×13 dish.
- mix dry ingredients well.
- mix wet ingredients well then slowly add to dry mixture..
- if dough seems to sticky add small amount of flour..
- flour surface.
- knead dough about 1 min with light dusting of flour.
- roll out dough about 1/4" thickness.
- cut out with a cup or soup can..
- place each in dish turning over to coat both sides with oil..
- continue until dough is gone.
- bake on middle rack about 25 mins. until bottoms are golen brown..
Dip a fork in a little water and use this to flatten the biscuits. Lift off the baking tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Prepare baking tray with cooking oil spray and baking paper. Cream butter and sugar (in your kitchen mixer or with beaters) until it is light and fluffy. Place biscuits on prepared tray and brush with beaten egg yolk.