Chicken pizza homemade. White chicken pizza with black beans and jalapenos. This pizza is made using already prepared ingredients which makes a fast, simple gourmet meal for two. Adjust the amount of each topping to your liking.
A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. You can cook Chicken pizza homemade using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza homemade
- You need 4 of chicken breast cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of robot peppers diced.
- You need of sprinkle of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 TBS of Benny spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 TBS of olive oil.
- You need of pizza dough(check my previous recipe).
- Prepare 300 g of cheese.
- You need 4 TBS of white sauce.
- Prepare 2 TBS of pasta sauce.
- You need 2 TBS of tomato sauce.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky). In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper on top of chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken and in between chicken slices.
Chicken pizza homemade step by step
- Fry onion and all spices.
- Drizzle black pepper on your chicken.
- Add the chicken to the onion pan and add all peppers and Benny spice.
- Roll the pizza dough on the table and put in the greased baking tray bake for 3min take it out.
- Spread all sauces using a spatula.
- Lay the cooked chicken.
- Place the cheese on top.
- Bake for 15min or until golden brown.
Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream mixture. Top with chicken, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese. Put the chicken in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and brush with the barbecue sauce mixture. Place naan breads on two baking sheets. Spread each with two tablespoons of alfredo sauce.