easy biscuits. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Try this basic recipe for fail-safe biscuits every. Put the butter in a bowl and. Add the flour and mix on a low speed until a dough forms. You can have easy biscuits using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy biscuits
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
Add butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, mix, then add the flour and mix well. Using biscuit cutters, cut biscuits out of the dough and carefully place onto the baking tray. We've given the classic Florentine a chocolate covered biscuity base so they're perfect for dunking.
easy biscuits step by step
- preheat oven to 425°.
- in large bowl whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- cut in butter until mixture is "crumbly".
- stir in milk.
- flour your hands and kneed mixture 10 times.
- flour a rolling pin and surface. roll dough out and cut into rounds..
- beat one egg and brush ontop of biscuits..
- bake for 12-15 minutes.
If you love peanut butter, what could be better than peanut buttercream. Bake these classic shortbread biscuits to wow a crowd. Dip a fork in a little water and use this to flatten the biscuits. Lift off the baking tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Prepare baking tray with cooking oil spray and baking paper.