Simple macaroni pasta recipe. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
This recipe makes a lot, I like to make two pans so I can take one to a pot luck and have the other one to keep in the fridge for later. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Sure, macaroni may be the most humble variety of pasta – yet, as these scrumptious recipes prove, it's also one of the most versatile. You can cook Simple macaroni pasta recipe using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple macaroni pasta recipe
- It’s 1 cup of macaroni.
- You need 2 of tomatoes puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of pasta masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin & mustard seeds.
- You need As needed of Red chilli powder to.
- It’s 1 of roughly chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of finnely chopped garlic.
From creative twists on the traditional mac n' cheese to outright comfort classics, you'll find yourself developing a whole new respect for the nostalgic, elbow-shaped noodle. From homemade macaroni and cheese to baked macaroni and cheese, macaroni salad and macaroni casserole, Taste of Home has hundreds of top-rated macaroni recipes to please the whole family. The pasta extruder is obviously the simplest way to make a hollow pasta noodle like macaroni. This macaroni pasta casserole is easy to make using just a few ingredients.
Simple macaroni pasta recipe step by step
- Now firstly, boil the water and add 1 teb oil in it now add macaroni pasta and boil it. After boil soak it with cold water..
- Now, heat the 3 teb oil in the pan..
- Now add cumin & mustard seeds and curry leaves..
- Now add the onion, garlic and capsicum in it and stir. Do not golden brown the oil..
- Now add tomato puree in it and stir..
- Now add all spices and stir..
- After one minute add soya and tomato sauce in it..
- And also add macaroni pasta and mix stir it..
- Now garnish it with corriender and serve it in plate..
- The yummy and tasty pasta is ready…
The steps to prepare it are simple, and you won't need to spend all day in the kitchen. This recipe is a great one to prepare early in the day and then bake in the evening right before dinner time. Skillet Beef and Macaroni I found this simple skillet recipe many years ago on a can label. I made some tweaks, and my family loved it. Fancy, designer mac and cheese often costs forty or fifty dollars to prepare when you have.