Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling. They are done once you let them sit in the fridge until the buttercream settles properly. Their Rum and Raisin Buttercream Sandwich Cookie, can be said to be one of the best representative of Hokkaido. The raisins are soaked in rum and then mixed with creamy white chocolate butter filling, sandwiched between two crispy almond shortbread cookies, you can easily.
Today we'll show you how to make a delicious & famous Japanese /Hokkaido biscuit snack: Rum Raisin Butter Sandwich Cookies. These crispy sandwich cookies are filled with flavor rum raisins and a fluffy buttercream frosting. They are my favorite cookies of all time. You can cook Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling
- You need of For the cookie dough:.
- You need 110 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Almond powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 3 of drops Vanilla oil.
Using a piping bag or spoon, place a dollop of the cream on the cookie halves. Place a few rum raisins on the butter cream and place a dollop of the buttercream on top. Add another cookie to make a sandwich. Cup measurements are available for this recipe.
Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling instructions
- Sift the cake flour and almond powder into a bowl, add sugar, and mix together..
- Add butter to the mixture. Wear disposable gloves to keep your hands from getting messy, and knead the mixture well..
- Add an egg yolk to the mixture from Step 2. Sprinkle in the flour, and knead together into one mass (optionally add vanilla oil)..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours You can make this dough the day before..
- Sandwich the dough between sheets of plastic wrap. Roll out with a rolling pin to about 3 mm thick..
- Cut out into any shapes you like, and bake for about 12 minutes at 180°C (preheat the oven beforehand)..
- Soak the raisins in enough rum (not listed in the ingredients) to cover them..
- Refer towhen making the buttercream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153868-delicious-buttercream.
- Spread a generous portion of buttercream on 2 cookies with 3-5 raisins to make the cookie sandwiches..
- They are done once you let them sit in the fridge until the buttercream settles properly..
Rokkatei's "Marusei Butter Sand (Sandwich Cookies)" filled with rum raisin butter cream is the famous sou. Set a bowl on top of hot water and melt the white chocolate. Let it cool down a bit. Place the butter in another bowl, beat until light and smooth. DIRECTIONS Mix powdered sugar, butter and egg.