Corn salsa🌽. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl. Corn on the cob is charred on the grill before slicing off the kernels, bringing a delicious smoky element to this sweetcorn salsa. Perfect for serving with tortilla chips or spooning over tacos. You can have Corn salsa🌽 using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn salsa🌽
- You need 4 ears of cooked or grilled sweet corn cut off the cob.
- You need 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 of finely diced jalepeno.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely diced red onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely diced cilantro.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced finely.
- It’s 1 cup of grape tomatoes diced fine.
Canned sweet corn is mixed with an orange bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and red onion in this quick salsa recipe that's best if chilled overnight, but also a great quick resolution when you need salsa now! How to make corn salsa quickly? Use a mini-chopper or food processor to save time on mincing the red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and oregano. Buy fresh corn and use it promptly.
Corn salsa🌽 instructions
- Mix everything together and chill at least an hour before serving..
Freshly harvested corn has the sweetest, most delicious flavor, and it loses that flavor as time goes on. Yep, I used raw corn kernels in this salsa. This Corn Salsa recipe is a rainbow of bright flavors and textures in every fiesta bite! It's tangy, salty, sweet, spicy, smoky, fresh, juicy, and crunchy all at the same time. This Corn Salsa is made with charred, caramelized sweet corn, crispy bell peppers, crunchy cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, spicy jalapenos, kickin' garlic and zesty cilantro all brightened by fresh lime juice.