Corn and Black bean salsa. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Instructions Drain and rinse the corn and black beans, adding them to a mixing bowl. In a large bowl, combine the corn, black beans, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno. Add the lime juice, black pepper, cumin and salt. You can have Corn and Black bean salsa using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn and Black bean salsa
- Prepare 3 ears of fresh corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe, seeded and diced.
- It’s 1 of shallot, finely diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely chopped.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 2 Tbs of finely chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Stir everything together and serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The combination of hearty black beans, sweet corn, and diced tomatoes in this salsa combine with a cast of other flavor-packed ingredients to create the perfect salsa to serve as an appetizer or alongside grilled chicken, ribs or pork. Or, better yet, try it atop a baked potato, green salad, or wrapped in a soft tortilla as a meal! This is a recipe for corn and black bean salsa with whole kernel corn, black beans, salsa, and spices is the easiest appetizer to put together.
Corn and Black bean salsa step by step
- (Optional) Roast corn on indoor or outdoor grill.
- Remove corn from cobs.
- Combine corn, beans, tomatoe, shallots, garlic, cilantro and hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice about 1 Tbs at a time. Taste in between till it is to your liking..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
Serve with corn chips or on top of tacos, enchiladas, burritos, taco salad, or even something simple like grilled chicken breast. The base of this salsa is a combination of black beans and fresh corn kernels; plus, it gets its kicks from cumin, the chile, and splashes of fresh lime juice. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. Fresh Corn and Black Bean Salsa is minutes away when you microwave corn on the cob in the husk. Scoop it up, top your favorite Tex-Mex dish or just savor how the fresh flavors deliciously come together.