Grilled Summer Corn Salsa. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
This one is especially good when sweet summer corn is in season. If you don't have a grill or. Corn is so so delicious with a little char so I thought it only fitting to throw together a delicious Grilled Corn Salsa Recipe! You can cook Grilled Summer Corn Salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Summer Corn Salsa
- You need 3 of corn on the cobb, grilled on bbq.
- You need 1/2 of jalepeno, minced.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of tomato (or 2 handfuls cherry tomato), diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crumbled queso fresco.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Prepare Half of lime.
It tastes just as good (or better) than grilled or oven-roasted corn salsas, and you can avoid sweating over a grill or blasting your house with. Directions Brush corn with oil and season with salt. In a large bowl combine corn, avocado, tomatoes, onion and basil. In a medium bowl, combine oil, lime, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Grilled Summer Corn Salsa step by step
- Grill your corn on bbq (about 5-8 min).
- Cut the corn off the cob while still warm and toss together with tbsp butter (try to do this while its warm so the butter melts).
- Add all the other diced ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cheese and squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve as a side or with tortilla chips. FREAKIN YUM!!!.
Season with salt and whisk until. This Grilled Summer Corn Salsa is a new and delicious way of preparing fresh corn that's easy to make and perfect for BBQs. Serve it on top of your favorite grilled meats or as an appetizer with chips! Grill the corn: Grill the ears of corn with. Instructions Shuck the corn cobs to get rid of the leaves.