Beef Stew. Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous. Beef stew meat breaks down and becomes more tender the longer you cook.
Heat a large Dutch oven with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat. Season the beef generously with salt and pepper, and add to the pan. Add the beef, beef broth and bay leaves. You can cook Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew
- It’s of Beef boti half kilo.
- Prepare of Potato in round slice 3 medium.
- It’s 6-8 of Green chillies without seeds.
- It’s of Tomato 2 medium size.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala pwd.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare of Whole chillies 10 t0 15.
- You need of Tumeric Half tsp.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Onion 3 medium size.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 2 cups of Oil.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Bring to a boil, then reduce to a slow simmer. Add beef back to dutch oven then add broth, wine, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture.
Beef Stew step by step
- First heat oil in pan. Then fry potato slice into golden. Dish out. Next fry the green chillies, after clean it seeds, in same oil. Again, dish out..
- Now add white zeera, whole chillies and after 2 minutes add slice onion, meat and all masala except tomatoes and coriander leaves. Cook well. Add water to get meat tender. As it done and oil appears..
- Now cut round slice tomato on top. Spread salt on it. Then fry pototo layers on top and finally green chillies on it..
- Also add coriander leaves for garnishing and keep on Dum, on low flame. So, the taste of all different layers combine together..
Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat. In a Dutch oven, brown beef in oil over medium heat. A cozy, classic beef stew with tender beef, carrots, mushrooms + potatoes. Everyone will love this, especially on those chilly nights!