Easy chicken and biscuit casserole. Delicious Diet Plans for Effective Weight Loss. Compare a fantastic selection of Easy Casserole at Very.co.uk Today. In a medium saucepan, combine the cubed cooked chicken, condensed soup, green beans, mushrooms, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Stir in broth, and bring to a boil. Stir in the vegetables and chicken. In a large bowl, mix almond flour, salt and baking powder until combined. You can have Easy chicken and biscuit casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken and biscuit casserole
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 of cubed cooked chicken breast ( I used 5 breasts we like lots of meat).
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cup of mixed frozen vegetables-any you like ( I usually use fresh broccolli, corn, carrots, green beans which I add with chicken last 10 mins so vegs can soak up the seasoning).
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken boullion or 1 cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of which is 12 refrigerated biscuit dough( I usually use Pillsbury buttermilk or any unsweetened biscuit.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 10 oz of 1 can-condensed mushroom soup.
- It’s 10 oz of 1 can-condensed cream chicken soup.
Sprinkle in the cold butter cubes and using a pastry blender, or you hands, mix the butter pieces into the flour until just small peas sized lumps remain. Place chicken breast in a medium saucepan and cover completely with cold tap water. Place over high heat and bring to a simmer. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
Easy chicken and biscuit casserole step by step
- Season your chicken with seasoning of your choice- I use poultry seasoning when chicken in raw. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil into a skillet, add chicken, cook for 15 mins covered on med-low heat. Add chopped onion & boullion, cook for 3 mins. Add vegetables for last 10 mins of cooking. If using frozen vegs add at last 5 mins of cooking just to warm up. Preheat oven at 400°f.
- Remove chicken breast & cubed. All this point if your using fresh vegs they should be done also..
- Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray. Pour soups, milk, thyme & pepper & mix well. Add vegs mix well. Add chicken mix well. Place in oven for 15 mins at 400°f . Take out and mix well..
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces. And cover chicken mixture with biscuits. Then place back into oven for 15 more mins or until biscuits are golden brown..
Cook and stir the garlic, onion, celery, and carrots in butter until tender. Mix in the flour, sugar, salt, dried basil, and pepper. Spoon the chicken mixture into the prepared dish. Drop the biscuit dough by rounded spoonfuls over the top, dispersing the biscuits evenly over the surface. Some of the filling will peek through.