10 minute pizza dough!. Make a tiny fold on the edge and pinch it down. Spread with a sauce of your choice and toppings which you prefer. If the dough seems a little sticky, dust your hands with some flour and knead again.
This is a great dough to get you in the kitchen with friends and family and making pizza from scratch. Once you combine the warm water, olive oil, salt, honey, and yeast, give it a good stir to dissolve everything. Oil the same bowl that you mixed the dough in. You can have 10 minute pizza dough! using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 10 minute pizza dough!
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
Add the dough and turn to coat the dough in oil. Sprinkle baking sheet with cornmeal and press dough into it to your desired thickness. But if you have time, let this dough rise for up to an hour to build more flavor and produce a chewier, airier crust! Once your oven is preheated (and pizza stone, if using), roll the dough out, no need to knead.
10 minute pizza dough! step by step
- Mix the yoghurt and flour in a bowl to form a dough (even though it says a full cup of yoghurt I usually use just under a full cup).
- Transfer dough to a surface (I usually use my chopping board) and knead the dough with more self raising flour for 7 minutes adding more flour when it starts to stick.
- Roll out and create your pizza and enjoy. You can roll it straight away but it tends to spring back because the gluten has tightened. So I tend to leave it covered for about 10-20 minutes as it makes it easier to roll out..
This crust is thin but soft, almost like a biscuit in a way. Today I show you how to make a gre. Either replace the paddle with a dough hook and knead for a couple minutes or knead the dough by hand. Let it sit for five minutes before spreading onto a pizza pan. This pizza is a Margherita Pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil!