Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Range of Retro Sweet Gifts in UK.
If using dry beans soak, cook till tender, strain and cool. If canned, rinse and place in a bowl. If fresh, husk corn, and cut kernels off the cob with a sharp knife. You can have Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa
- You need 1/2 of of a dry pint cherry tomatoes — diced.
- You need 1/4 of of red bell pepper — diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black beans – canned — rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn — drained (I like fresh corn stripped from the cob during the summer time :).
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- It’s 1 ounce of lime juice- fresh squeezed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 1 ounce of olive oil.
If frozen, that if desired or add it frozen. Stir the yellow and white corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, green onion, red onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large bowl. Gently mix in the lime juice and avocado. This homemade salsa is made with black beans, corn, red onion, cilantro, peppers, RoTel and more.
Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa instructions
- Slice,dice, chop to your hearts content and mix everything together and let it sit a minimum of 30 minutes It tasted great the next day !!!! It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
- Note* I like Cherry tomatoes due to the fact they are tasty and sweet year around….It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
Mix the beans, corn, spring onions, coriander stalks and leaves, lime juice, oil and some seasoning together in a bowl. Cover, then chill for up to half a day until ready to serve. Ways to Use Black Bean and Corn Salsa. This dip is incredible by itself or with a simple side of air fryer tortilla chips. It also makes a great topping for grilled meats, Chicken Enchilada Baked Potatoes, or Chicken Soft Tacos.