Corn Salsa. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Crumble over the feta to serve. Place the corn cobs on a griddle pan over a high heat and leave until charred on one side before rotating the cobs. Continue until the cobs are charred all over. You can have Corn Salsa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Salsa
- Prepare 1 (12 oz.) of Bag Frozen Corn, thawed & drained.
- You need 2 of Roma Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- It’s 1/3 C. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of Chili Powder.
Remove from the heat and leave. Make just before serving for the best flavor and texture. Corn also makes a fabulous salsa. Acidity from the salsa's lime juice balances the sweetness of the corn.
Corn Salsa step by step
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together..
- Can just cover bowl with plastic wrap it transfer to a container with a lid..
- Place in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 3 hours so flavors combine..
- If your digestive system allows spicier foods, a minced Jalapeño would be good added to this. I use this in my Fiesta Fajita Tacos, but it is also good to put on salads, in a quesadilla, mixed with some pasta, or add some thinned tomato sauce and have it with some homemade pita chips..
Along with some jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and oregano, it's a fiesta of flavor. If using fresh corn, bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Mix the corn (if using frozen, add it here), poblano, jalapeno, cilantro. This fresh corn salsa recipe is the perfect summer appetizer! It's made simply with sweet corn, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime and a dash of chili powder (avocado is optional).