Spaghetti with beef stew. DIRECTIONS Season beef with salt and pepper. Over high flame, heat olive oil in pressure cooker. Repeat with additional oil and remaining beef.
Directions Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in two large skillets, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This slow-cooker soup is made up of a variety of short-cut ingredients: Beef stew meat, beef broth, canned mixed vegetables, and canned vegetable juice cocktail. You can cook Spaghetti with beef stew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with beef stew
- Prepare of Tomatoes-2.
- Prepare of Spaghetti-200g.
- It’s of Beef-250g.
- Prepare of Onions-3.
- You need of Salt-16g.
- You need of Cooking oil-100g.
- Prepare of Garlic.
Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Make a double batch of the stew either for the week or for the freezer. Pastitsada, also known as Greek Corfu chicken, and sometimes known as Pastitsada from Kerkyra, is a classic Sunday night dinner. To make the best spaghetti sauce, you simply need to brown the ground beef and drain off any excess fat.
Spaghetti with beef stew instructions
- Using two cups of water boil spaghetti for 10 minutes,season with salt..
- When they are ready run them in the cold water, sieve them until dry.
- Butter your spaghetti and serve with beef stew.
- How to prepare beef stew..marinate the beef using soysauce,salt and garlic.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan,add marinated beef and stir for 2 minuets.
- Add chopped onions,add either brown stock or water,season and let it simmer for one hour.
Then, throw in the chopped celery, onion, and garlic and cook until the vegetables soften. Dump the rest of the homemade pasta sauce ingredients into the pot and bring the mixture to a boil. Add stew meat, chopped onion, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Turn the heat up a bit and brown the meat on the stove. Heat the oil in a large, oven-safe pot over medium heat.