Spiced Chicken Street Tacos. Your Local Specialist Providing A Superb Selection Of Fresh Herbs & Spices. For More Information, Or To Browse Our Range Of Products, Visit Our Website Today. Add all spices, garlic and olive oil.
Season chicken thighs on both sides with chili powder and salt. Select saute function on electric multicooker. Instructions Chicken: combine the lime juice, pineapple juice, oil, ancho chili powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, and salt in a large bowl. You can cook Spiced Chicken Street Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Chicken Street Tacos
- It’s 3 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" strips.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cayenne.
- It’s 8 of corn or flour tortillas, warmed.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare of Sour cream, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, lime.
When ready to cook, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Instructions In a pan over medium heat, combine olive oil, shredded chicken, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and cook until completely heated through. In a separate bowl, gently toss together chopped onion, diced tomatoes, juice of one lime juice and cilantro. To assemble taco, lay corn tortilla out flat on a plate.
Spiced Chicken Street Tacos step by step
- Cut up chicken in 1 inch strips. Add all spices, garlic and olive oil. Marinate for one hour or overnight..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden, 6-8 minutes..
- Build tacos: In tortillas, layer chicken and desired toppings. Serve with lime wedges..
Combine smoked paprika, cumin, salt, white pepper, cayenne, Mexican oregano (crush in between your fingers), taco seasoning/adobo and chipotle powders. Mix spices with olive oil, onions and garlic. In a large bowl combine olive oil with minced garlic, spices, and salt. Add chicken thighs and toss until chicken is evenly coated in spice mixture. To cook on the stovetop: Preheat cast iron or heavy-bottom skillet over medium high heat.