Simple chocolate chips cookies. Satisfy Any Chocolate Lover's Sweet Tooth With Gourmet Treats From Simply Chocolate®. A Box Of Chocolates Is The Perfect Gift For Any Occasion, Holiday Or Just Because! Browse Our Full List of Simple & Delicious Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe.
Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. You can have Simple chocolate chips cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate chips cookies
- You need 3 cup of flower.
- You need 1 of t.s baking soda.
- It’s 1 of t.s salt.
- You need 2 stick of butter (200 g) in room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of & 1/4 cup brown sticky sugar.
- It’s 2 of t.s vanilla.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Add to batter along with salt. For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. When well combined, add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy.
Simple chocolate chips cookies instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat the butter with sugars for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one then vanilla & mix very well.
- Add flour and mix very well then add chocolate chips mix with wooden spoon until combined.
- Save dough in the fridge for 24 hours not more than 72.
- Pre-heat oven on 178 in the middle rack.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until edges slightly brown.
- Let cool down and then put in a clean jar for up to 5 days.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until just combined. Add this to the batter and then stir in the salt and flour until just combined.